Ned was so fortunate to receive some great dog related gifts this year. We’re one of those families that when you see something dachshund related you alert us immediately or purchase for the next birthday or Christmas. We’re dog mad and we don’t care who knows it! Links to all the following products can be found on my Instagram @deehollhan and video footage in my insta-stories.
1. Petlandia – This is a personalised tale of Ned and Mulligan. It would melt your heart! The graphics are fantastic and he will treasure it forever! Honestly I could do an individual blog just on this little gem @petlandiapost written by Steve Cleverley and illustrated by Katja Hammond.
2. Vtech Toot Toot Dog – He is the friendliest little fellow and has a wide variety of phrases. He works on his own and in conjunction with all vtech smart points. He has gone down very well with our little dog enthusiast. I’m pleased as the Vtech toys are hardy pieces of kit essential with my Ned!
3. Doggy knit – This is little woolly number by @Janieandjack and in a word stunning!
4. Monochrome handmade leggings – these are hand crafted by @peedie_boo_for_babies the quality is immense.
5. Personalised print – This is an epic service over @daydreamsandicreams I can’t say enough about this lady Emma Hale. She’s a freelance graphic designer. She created this with only my instagram feed to go on and a few requests from me. It went on our Christmas cards and will have a place forever on a bedroom wall soon.
6. Dog – The book this is a preschool must have! Interactive and sensory with some fabulous pooch photography through out. We were happy with the frequent appearance of the dachshund breed of course! Theres also some other lovely books in the range Written by Matthew Van Fleet and photography by Brian Staunton.