- Breastfeed Eating; This is the first change to meal times. It’s unlikely before now you’ve tucked into a toasted sandwich with a baby attached to your nipple before. It’s a whole new dining experience! Al Fresco some might say! You quickly get over crumbs falling on your precious little bundle of perfection.
- Nap Time Eating; Eating breakfast for lunch and lunch for elevenses. It’s all a bit of a jumble but your eating because you can, Eating because it’s quite, Eating because your hands are free!
- The Fear Eating; This is eating because of the fear of not being able to eat. So your not really even sure if your hungry but there’s an opportunity and history has proven that you might not ever get to eat ever again!
- Detox Eating; When you start weaning and theres purees as far as the eye can see. There’s nothing you can’t pulp, there’s no sugar, salt, butter, dairy or anything with taste basically left in the house! The detox phase only last until finger-food starts and then your living in your very own a tapas bar.
- Speed Eating; the baby is now a toddler and eating like the rest of the family. You eat at pace as now all your meals are a free for all, every plate is there plate. Every bite on your plate looks nicer then what’s on their plate. Most importantly they will go after your food like Kim K went after Kanye!
Enjoy Dee xx